550 words(double spaced)
Choose an Expert Writing Service and Pay After Getting Your Paper Done
Edubirdie Our Partner
Get your essay done the easy way with Edubirdie!
Quick & Simple
Find a writer
You determine the price
upfront--no hidden fees!
Years of experience
in a variety of different fields
Select from among our Top Writers
Dr. Lovinda (PhD)
is our №1 Priority
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Unlimited revisions – your writer doesn't get paid until you are happy with your paper.
24/7 Live Support
Our average response time is under a minute.
All Papers Double-Checked
We check your essay against both our database and the internet to ensure that it's 100% unique.
Lightning Fast Delivery
Hundreds of reliable essay writers on hand ready to do your assignment in as little 3 hours.
We can do any type of writing assignments including:
- Essay (Any Type)
- Research Paper
- Argumentative Essay
- Book/Movie Review
- Critical Thinking
- Admission Essay
- Article Review
- Case Study
- Term Paper
- Research Proposal
- Presentation or Speech
Why Thousands of Students
Edubirdie guarantees security and
confidentiality while processing your order.
No personal information needed, just instructions on what to write.
We accept all major trusted providers such as PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard.
You can chat with your writer and our support team on a no-name basis.
What students say about Edubirdie:
Edubirdie’s loyal customers like to share stories about it
They really saved me with my urgent order! Submitted the paper on time and got me a passing grade.
Helped to save much of my time, as my major doesn't deal with writing. Helped me to concentrate on important subjects instead.
Quite a good service. The paper they initially submitted required some additions & revisions, and they did what I asked and finally met my requirements.
Hired this service once. The paper was delivered fast and written well, but I expected some more expertize. After I asked for corrections, they added the missing points and I got a good grade.
Hired this service to help with my essay. The result is OK for the price they charge.
How and Where to Get Business Plan Help
As an entrepreneur or someone looking to enter the corporate world, you might find yourself wondering whether or not you need a business plan. Most often, small entrepreneurs and those who want to be those find that they do require a business plan – especially if they are in need of any sort of funding or want to establish themselves as legit.
But, if you’ve never written the plan before, would you even know where to begin? Luckily, for those who need help to write, or to buy a business plan, it is closer than they think! We care about you, so here is a list of writing services that employ skilled experts who are willing to help with a business plan.
What May Help Writing Business Plan
A well-crafted business plan is one of the most crucial success factors for any start-up company. Yet, surprisingly enough, it is also one of the steps that is most often overlooked. It is no wonder that the сompany that fail to plan, research and outline their first, second and even five year goals seldom make it out of the gate.
The processes involved in the planning stage are meticulous. They require ample time, research, detail management and an understanding of basic economics and development. For the newbies, this can be very overwhelming.
In the proceeding paragraphs, you will get help with writing a business plan such as:
- Why you need a business plan
- Tips to collect the relevant information
- The business plan outline
Creating a Business Plan – Where to Start
Before you even begin to search for help with a business plan, you might be asking yourself why you even need the plan to begin with. Can’t you just take your product or service, start to market it and hope to turn a profit? Sure you could, but you might have difficulty staying on track or hitting targets – especially if you haven’t clearly defined what those targets are and how you plan to hit them.
A business plan, for all intents and purposes, is a clearly defined document that not only describes the nature of your the company activity but also outlines strategies, objectives, goals, sales and marketing targets and financial forecasts. Your should be able to assist you in:
- Delivering a clear picture of your overall business idea
- Uncovering potential challenges and determining solutions
- Forecasting and establishing goals
- Tracking your progress
Most importantly, should you ever require any sort of business funding, you will require a business plan as investors and financial institutions will want more than just ‘your word’ and an overview of your service offerings to go on when deciding whether or not to back your business.
What should be included in your business plan?
Your business plan needs to be as detailed and thorough as possible. However, resist the urge to include every possible stitch of information in your plan. You will want to leave some content for your operational or marketing plans. When drafting the plan:
- Stick to what anyone reading it will need to know
- Cut out any fluff
- Proofread to ensure that there are no spelling errors
You might choose to include the more detailed information in an appendix. This includes:
- Detailed financials or forecasts
- Any sort of market research or technical specs
- Resumes of key management or leadership staff
- Product or sales literature
Your business plan needs to focus on the “now” but speak to the “future”. It is imperative that you never embellish things like sales or cash flow. Financiers want to know that you are responsible.
Keep it professional.
- Remember to include a cover page and a table of contents
- Always include an executive summary
- Charts and graphs can be extremely helpful
When describing what your business does, or the types of products you sell, try not to be too technical.
- Describe your products or services in a way that clearly states what sets you apart from your competitors.
- Indicate the real benefits of your business. If there might be any disadvantages, how will you overcome these?
- Do you have any planned developments?
You might find it useful to conduct a SWOT ANALYSIS. This is when you explore and explain the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the overall success of your business.
- Strengths could be things like the name of your brand, your product quality or your management team.
- Weaknesses could include lack of funding or a small customer base.
- Opportunities could be things like a growing demand or a major competitor phasing out of the market.
- Threats could mean things like economical challenges or new competitors entering a flooded market sphere.
Asking “Who can Help Me Write a Business Plan?”
Writing a business plan is not an easy feat. In fact, many of them – especially written for larger or more complex activities– are several pages long and require ample research hours and solid planning skills. So you are welcome to get help writing a business plan if you face a task to do it on your own. Truthfully, there are a number of resources available to those who need a little extra guidance in preparing or writing their business plan.
Need help? You might choose to:
- Download a complete business plan template online
- Hire a consultant
- Speak with your bank
- Meet with a small business help center
- Take a college entrepreneurial course
- Look for a mentor or a trusted individual who has gone through the process before
- Hire a third party writer who is experienced in writing business plans and proposals.
Otherwise, you may rely on the professionals who will remove the burden and help with writing a business plan:
There are so many options available, and this is where the competent writers step in to help. The key is to research what resources are available to you and determine how to best put them into action.