Write For Us
AResearchGuide is a platform designed for students who want to learn more and have quick and easy access to information. We provide full literature guides, research paper samples, tests and other useful writing tools and studying materials.
AResearchGuide is one of the leading educational platforms. It allowed us to attract 1 million visitors per month from the USA alone. Thousands of schools around the world use AResearchGuide as a part of their curriculum.
Our content is written by fellow expert educators in various fields, who have spent many years teaching, educating and writing their own research.
What We’re Looking For
AResearchGuide always welcomes new writers who just need somewhere to begin, as well as experienced authors who want to write for us, add their personalities to the group and offer advice.
What we publish:
- Content on education-related topics.
- Submission, which are written for students, teachers, professors.
- Well-structured and edited articles, without grammar or lexical errors. The length should be about 700-1200 words.
- Provided content must be unique, you must be a copyright owner.
- Articles, containing pictures, must be provided with direct links to them (allowed for commercial use only).
- If a text has active links to outside sources, an additional payment may be required.
- Articles should be submitted as Google documents.
What we do not publish:
- Articles on non-educational topics.
- Press releases or sales pitches.
- Duplicated or copied content from other sources.
- Articles which have already been published.
We will publish your content only if it follows our submission guidelines. The text may be casual in tone but must have a clear thesis statement, appropriate structure and unique voice. The topic should concern education and fields related to it. Do not write too much but also do not make it very short. Quality over quantity.
We reserve the right to:
Decline articles without providing reasons. We’d appreciate your understanding as our editorial team has not enough time and resources to provide feedback on every contributed article.
Adjust article titles if necessary. It is done to help increase reader engagement and make it more suitable for our website content.
Make basic edits to the text. It includes but is not limited to fixing spelling, grammar, revising paragraph and sentence structure.
How to Submit an Article
Email us your article to [email protected]
Within the body of the email send the following required information in this order:
- Title of your article
- Article text
- Your bio – 100 words or less
- Link to your website
- Links to your social media profiles
- PHOTO: attach to your email your bio photo (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 px, jpg format)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after you submit your article?
Our editorial team will review your submission and contact you with the response.
- How long does it take to get my article published?
It may take up to 7 business days. The editor checks your text, its uniqueness and relevance, collects our team’s feedback and only then gets back to you with the response.
- Can I contribute an article for free?
We can consider posting your text for free if it is on a relevant topic, well-structured, does not contain any grammar/lexical/punctuation mistakes or links to any commercial sources.
- Can I become an in-house writer for AresearchGuide?
We will consider such a possibility if you are going to contribute high-quality content on a regular basis.