By clicking Check for Plagiarism, you agree to our Terms
By clicking Check for Plagiarism, you agree to our Terms
The uniqueness of paper is an important component of any intellectual property. That is why every person working with content needs a plagiarism checker. This online service is especially in demand within the student community. The purpose of writing an essay, diploma, coursework or any other academic assignment is to indicate knowledge level and students’ skills. It shows their mastery of required skills, knowledge of the topic, general cultural and speech level. Unfortunately, not all possess these skills.
Recently, there have been frequent cases of rewriting, reselling and downloading finished graduate papers. In this regard, universities require verification of each work for uniqueness. This factor affects the assessment of the student’s preparation level. A high degree of uniqueness indicates independence of text: it means that the student has made efforts to research, generalize, analyze and correctly complete the final work and is worthy of high praise for the diploma. It is essential to use a reliable plagiarism checker to prove uniqueness of paper.
How Can Online Plagiarism Checker Help?
Students who plagiarize their essays, research papers, articles, dissertations or any other pieces of papers they present as their own should be prepared for the negative consequences. When caught, such students face serious penalties. This is just a matter of time because most professors have access to at least one trusted plagiarism checker. In some cases, academic dishonesty results in legal action coupled with significant fines. So, to avoid it, one should understand what plagiarism is and how it can be detected.
Usage of free plagiarism checker online brings many benefits. It saves time, marks plagiarized content and provides a percentage of stolen text. It generates a report with a list of sources that are considered as sources used for rewriting and highlights these areas with a corresponding color. It gives students a chance to save their grades and improve their text before submission, in case it has some copied parts. One should just rewrite highlighted sentences on their own that will increase content’s originality.
A Research Guide Scanner: Brief Manual
When developing this tool, AResearchGuide team made it as easy as possible. We tried taking into consideration everything from a user-friendly interface to accuracy. As a result, you just need to take these few simple steps and online plagiarism checker will scan your paper.
- The checker’s interface has two boxes. Insert the title of your essay into the first one and text itself in the second one. Note that it’s also possible to just drop the needed file by dragging or uploading it.
- Click “Check for plagiarism” button below.
- In about 20 seconds, your results appear. You’ll get your text marked with two colors, red and white. Parts that are marked with red have been copied, while those presented in white are original.
- The checker determines the exact percentage of not unique content. Below the checked text, you’ll see “uniqueness of text” column with results. This figure shows how original your writing is, which is the main function of our online originality checker. Based on your results, it automatically provides some relevant recommendations. For instance, if your paper contains more than 10% of plagiarism, it’ll recommend you to rewrite it. Otherwise, checker approves your paper for grading. If the calculated percentage is presented in green, everything is okay, but if it’s red, you’ve failed and there is plagiarized content. Mind though that you are the one who makes a final decision. But why risk delivering copied paper?
- Further below, we’ve included an option – “I need 100% original text.” Students who check for plagiarism and their content has been marked as copied but who really don’t want to implement changes on their own, use it and improve their writing without any efforts. Upon placing an order, they’ll get a competent writer who ensures absolute originality.
Benefits of Our Plagiarism Detector
Our team has developed a free online plagiarism checker with percentage because many scanners available online fail to perform their function accurately. Our preliminary tests showed that roughly three in ten checkers actually detect plagiarism. Unfortunately, among the checkers we tested, those accurate were not available for free. So, we’ve decided to create a tool that reflects our major values, while also bringing significant benefits to users.
As a result, AResearchGuide system will provide you with the following:
- Free scanner that requires no registration. Our users scan their papers without spending time on registration. They check essays as many times for free as they need because we made no limitations.
- Tool with an appropriate character limit. Unlike other online checkers that have very strict character limitations, our checker enables users to scan longer text as well. Check plagiarism free of any paper up to 20000 symbols. This is enough for most essays.
- Thorough and up-to-date check. We constantly test and update the abilities of our software, making sure that results it provides are accurate. So, users receive a genuine similarity percentage. Our checker catches all instances of bad paraphrasing, copied word combinations, as well as unintentional cases.
- Speedy checker. Our free plagiarism checker for students works quickly, saving time for other more entertaining activities. We value your privacy and our checker reflects this attitude.
What if Plagiarism Level Is High?
Now when you know how to use AResearchGuide free plagiarism checker, you have all the means to improve your academic papers. Just run the scan, find out copied content, and spend some time making necessary changes.
However, even if you don’t know how to get rid of plagiarism or have no time, skill, or desire to make changes, you still have a chance to deliver a 100% original paper. Mind using professional online essay writing help, because this is the easiest and the most reliable method of avoiding plagiarism in academic writing.