A Research Guide for Students
We're here to help you write your research papers. Scholars and librarians have collated some of the best resources for literary research and we have the latest styleguides to guide you through footnoting, referencing and bibliographies. Explore our in-depth resources for key literary works or visit our ask & answer section to submit your research dilemmas.
- Parenthetical References
- Parenthetical references - examples in MLA style
- Works cites, References or Bibliography?
- How to write a bibliography or works cited page
- How to Write a Bibliography
- Sample Bibliography or Works Cited
- Month, Day Abbreviations
- Common Abbreviations
- Bible Abbreviations
- ISO Country Codes
- Countries, Cities & Flags
Learn the basics of various citation styles, how to cite research materials like books, articles, webpages, videos and other sources. Updated manuals on how to reference your sources using APA, MLA, Chicago, and Harvard.