35 Good Research Paper Topics for Students
We all know how hard is to find good topics for research papers sometimes. Lots of them are really great, but either they are already taken or there are too few data about them. Or there are too many possible variants and they are too broad to fit them into the one paper. Let us give you some tips about choosing a perfect research paper topics.
If you aren’t the first who chooses the research topic, it might be reasonable to ask other students about theirs. It will allow you to exclude the topics chosen by the others so that you won’t use the same sources and make your teacher suspicious. Another variant is not to exclude the topic, but present the same subject from the opposite point of view. It may help to create a full picture for the audience. In case you chose this way, it is great to talk to your colleague first and share with them the idea for it to be consensual.
If you choose the exclusion or decide not to ask anyone, try to proceed to the next step. Think over the research topics that are close to you, that really bother you and bring you positive emotions during writing about them. Could they be connected to the subject you need your research paper for? Or, if not, can it be connected through something else you may write about?
Another approach that usually works is taking the very broad topic and then narrowing it down, cutting away something you definitely don’t want to write about. When you are left with everything else, your choice won’t be infinite anymore and you will be able to thoughtfully formulate your final ideas.
Read also: How to write a paper and make a research.
NOTE: By clicking on the topics below you have an opportunity to get a custom written paper. This paper writing service is provided by our writing partner GradesFixer.
35 Easy Research Essay Topics for Every Struggling Student
- The new level of school discrimination
- The rehabilitation of prisoners: is society ready to accept them back?
- Beauty contests: empowerment or objectifying?
- Religious rituals: what freedom of religion really allow?
- Bad habits on TV: does banning smoking from media actually work?
- Public and private schools: how wide is the gap?
- Food wasting. Will global food corporations save the planet from starvation?
- The passenger flights safety. May it be enhanced?
- Are climate changes caused by humanity or just a part of a natural cycle?
- Will the government reconsider the amount of money it spends on the military?
- Are space programs still important and why?
- Shall marijuana be treated as a drug or as a remedy?
- Nanomedicine and its perspectives
- Sleep deprivation. What are the effects and how can sleep affect our health?
- The nature of dreams
- Sport and gender equality. Will competitions be gendered?
- The impact of inclusive classes to the overall level of education of students
- Can vegans eat artificially grown meat?
- Do people need lots of money to start their business?
- How an average person can enter politics?
- How can animal testing be substituted?
- Plastic surgery: is it really needed for those who just want to change their appearance?
- The origins of the childfree movement and causes of its development
- Are there things that shouldn’t be touched by fashion?
- The usage of nuclear power: shall humanity rely on it?
- Mars colony projects: the pros and cons of each
- Do violent media and video games make people cruel?
- The ethics of prison labor
- The emergency psychological help: will everyone know the basics of it?
- Wild animals sanctuaries: the principles of their work and their impact on the ecosystem
- How much could we allow AI to manage our lives?
- Sustainable consumption: why do we need it?
- Do we buy much more than we need due to advertisement?
- The origins of racial discrimination
- The instinctive behavior of humans