40 Useful Ideas for Research Paper Topics on Medicine
Medicine is a very broad topic to write a research paper about. It gives the students countless possibilities to investigate the treasures of the science of health care from the ancient ages to the modern times and even the future. But still, the limited time and resources always urge us to narrow the themes as much as possible, just to write a great and deep research.
For your convenience, we have made a writing services review:
Let us give you some tips about writing an excellent research on Medicine. At first you should think what audience will read or listen to your research. Try to make sure that you are staying at the same page with them. Too many complicated terminology and the audience will understand nothing and go away disappointed. Too easy for the current level of the audience and they may feel you are not professional enough.
Secondly, try to use practical examples after each theoretical part. Give the audience the data, write about some prominent stories from the medical practice that will definitely be remembered and will help them to understand your point. Personalize your data: people remember stories much better than figures, so a little bit of storytelling won’t hurt.
The last tip is to stick to the main topic. Current state of the medicine allows to combine branches of it that could look completely opposite a mere decade ago. But still, to stay in the limits of your research paper, you should choose one approach to the topic of it and use others only if they are crucially needed to emphasize your point.
You may use some of our sample topics to write you essay or just look through them for extra inspiration.
- The history of medicine. Medicine and religion
- Epidemics and pandemics in the human history
- Child health care and its differences from the adult ones
- The treatment of pregnant women and its differences
- Battlefield medicine
- The role of paramedics in the general health care
- The medicine in the third-world countries. Humanitarian missions
- Medical instruments: history and evolution
- The antibiotics and their role in the treatment of diseases
- Virus infections and their treatment
- The ethical aspects of medical research on humans and animals
- Drugs, homeopathic medicines and placebo effect
- The medical research ethic: can the results of unethical experiments be used to save others?
- Genetic engineering and cloning
- The history of vaccination: benefits, dangers and prejudice
- Alternative medicine
- Possible ways of medicine development in the future
- Biomechanics in medicine
- Artificial tissues and organs
- Medical treatment of mental diseases: successes and failures
- Chronic diseases and treatment of people with them
- Palliative treatment
- Cancer treatment and research
- HIV/AIDS: what methods of treatment can the modern medicine offer?
- Alzheimer disease: is it possible to battle it?
- Rare genetic diseases and their study
- Autism: a disease or a variant of norm?
- The modern lifestyle and its influence upon the people’s health
- Professional diseases
- Stem cells research
- Sleep disorders
- The role of healthy diet and sport in the overall health level of population
- The treatment of rabies. The Milwaukee protocol.
- Coma. Artificial coma.
- Ageingand changes in physical and mental health
- The typical health problems of puberty
- Assisted suicide as a way of treatment terminal diseases
- Brain injuries and their consequences
- Smoking, alcohol and substances abuse and their effects to the human health
- Eating disorders: anorexia and bulimia