40 Interesting Ideas for Research Paper Topics on Medicine
Medicine is a very broad topic to write a research paper about. It gives the students countless possibilities to investigate treasures of the science of health care from the ancient ages to modern times and even the future. But still, the limited time and resources always urge us to narrow themes as much as possible, just to write a great and deep research. You can find really interesting medical research topics here.
For your convenience, we have made a writing services review:
Let us give you some tips about writing excellent research on Medicine. At first, you should think about what the audience will read or listen to your research. Try to make sure that you are staying at the same page with them. Too many complicated terminologies and the audience will understand nothing and go away disappointed. Too easy for current level of audience and they may feel you are not professional enough.
Secondly, try to use practical medical research topics examples after each theoretical part. Give audience the data, write about some prominent stories from the medical practice that will definitely be remembered and will help them to understand your point. Personalize your data: people remember stories much better than figures, so a little bit of storytelling won’t hurt.
The last tip is to stick to the main med research topic. The current state of the medicine allows combining branches of it that could look completely opposite a mere decade ago. But still, to stay in limits of your research paper, you should choose one approach to health research topic of it and use others only if they are crucially needed to emphasize your point.
You may use some of our sample topics to write your essay or just look through them for extra inspiration.
40 Interesting Medicine Research Topics
- The history of medicine. Medicine and religion
- Epidemics and pandemics in human history
- Child health care and its differences from the adult ones
- The treatment of pregnant women and their differences
- Battlefield medicine
- The role of paramedics in general health care
- The medicine in the third-world countries. Humanitarian missions
- Medical instruments: history and evolution
- The antibiotics and their role in the treatment of diseases
- Virus infections and their treatment
- The ethical aspects of medical research on humans and animals
- Drugs, homeopathic medicines, and placebo effect
- The medical research ethic: can the results of unethical experiments be used to save others?
- Genetic engineering and cloning
- The history of vaccination: benefits, dangers, and prejudice
- Alternative medicine
- Possible ways of medicine development in the future
- Biomechanics in medicine
- Artificial tissues and organs
- Medical treatment of mental diseases: successes and failures
- Chronic diseases and treatment of people with them
- Palliative treatment
- Cancer treatment and research
- HIV/AIDS: what methods of treatment can the modern medicine offer?
- Alzheimer disease: is it possible to battle it?
- Rare genetic diseases and their study
- Autism: a disease or a variant of norm?
- The modern lifestyle and its influence upon the people’s health
- Professional diseases
- Stem cells research
- Sleep disorders
- The role of a healthy diet and sport in the overall health level of population
- The treatment of rabies. The Milwaukee protocol.
- Coma. Artificial coma.
- Aging and changes in physical and mental health
- The typical health problems of puberty
- Assisted suicide as a way of treatment terminal diseases
- Brain injuries and their consequences
- Smoking, alcohol and substances abuse and their effects on the human health
- Eating disorders: anorexia and bulimia