35 Tips to Choose Your Nursing Research Paper Topics
Nursing is a noble profession that has unlimited possibilities for study and research. But also, it demands referring to lots of practical examples or even your own practical experience to be relevant – it’s about people’s health, after all. This is one of the main reasons that should be considering while picking a topic for your research paper.
Don’t rely on theory exclusively. Though some of the nursing methods aren’t changing for decades, lots of new protocols of treatment are written every year, so always check if you are using the most up-to-date information. Search for practical proofs of the quality of the methods you describe, collect statistics and use data from clinical researches – it will add a lot of credibility to your paper.
Another important but often forgotten thing is: write about something either interesting or useful for you. Lots of research papers are written not as well as they could be exactly because their authors weren’t interested in the topic they explore. Try to think about the direction you are going to use in future: in your own work of for your next research paper. This will give you the feeling that your work is truly important and also will spare you a lot of time when you’ll need the data you already gathered for this research.
If you are not sure what will be your working field later, try to explore a special disease or health condition that may interest you. Though not very practical, this research paper can be very interesting for your own development and will bring you some new knowledge that will answer your own questions.
Try to use our sample topics to combine them and come up with your own unique one!
- Methods of pain relief therapy
- Treatments approaches to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- The effects of breastfeeding
- The main causes and treatments of diabetes
- Massage therapy
- Brain injuries and methods of rehabilitation after them
- Antipsychotics: benefits and hazards
- Cardiovascular illnesses and their treatment
- Psychological conditions of cancer patients
- Novel genes and brain disorders development
- The importance of breast cancer screening
- HIV, sexual life, birth and breastfeeding
- Sex and heart attack mortality rates
- The development of telehealth
- Palliative care and assisted suicide
- Midwifery and baby care
- Identifying the abuse in families where the nurse works
- Home care versus nursing homes
- Healthy diets and their benefits
- Critical care nursing
- Legal nursing
- The peculiarities of ambulatory care
- Antibiotics prescribing: when is it justified?
- E-cigarettes as a stage for quitting smoking
- Psychotherapy as addition to treatment
- Teaching self-care as a part of the duty of a nurse
- Pediatric care
- Stress, depression and information overload. Shall they be treated medically?
- Nursing patients with Alzheimer disease
- The peculiarities of sport traumas
- Pet therapy and pet companions
- Burnout of nurses
- Treating eating disorders
- Managing chronic illnesses
- Managing fears and anxiety connected with illnesses
Having difficulties with choosing your research topic? The deadlines are pressing and you have no time to handle all your academic assignments?
Get help from experienced and well-trained writers holding a college or a PhD degree! We also offer proofreading and essay writing service. Click the button to proceed!