25 Cool Ideas for Your Marketing Research Paper Topics
Lots of people still underestimate the importance of marketing for the business, but nowadays, in the modern world overwhelmed with information, marketing is one of the major things that moves business forward. Also, marketing isn’t limited by the business: a country or even an ideology can become brand and be promoted according to the rules of marketing.
As marketing is such an important and changing sphere of modern world, it is also the subject of the intense research. That’s good news: you will have plenty of data if you decide to write a research paper on Marketing. The bad news: there can be too much of data. The world of marketing now is overloaded with new approaches, researches and suggestions, the race of marketologists against the new technologies and markets never stops. You have to choose your topic carefully and filter all the unrelated information.
Try to think about the problem you are interested in exploring. Writing about something you truly want to makes the work much easier. Maybe you are planning to start a business, this is the good chance to think over your marketing plan. Or you were trying to figure out something and now you finally decided to make a research about it? Your research paper is also connected to marketing in a meta way: you will try to “sell” it to the audience, so make sure you love your “product” and can talk about it with genuine excitement.
If you are still struggling, try to use our sample topics list as a source of your inspiration. Remember that marketing strategies change too fast, so combine them with the latest marketing trends and you will write a perfect research paper!
- Pharmaceutical marketing and ethics
- Customers satisfaction measuring
- Effects of gender on family buying decision
- Factors that influence level of impulse buying
- Social media in marketing
- The impact of brand extension on brand personality
- The use of Black Friday sales and how these benefits company gross
- The use and benefit of sending birthday announcements and coupons
- Market segmentation
- Relationship between marketing research, customer knowledge and business sales
- The effect of recession on promotional activities
- Attitude of people in different roles towards direct marketing
- How smartphones and tablets can be used to tap into customers thinking?
- Website usability and its impact on marketing
- Relationship marketing
- The leadership among the marketing team
- Loyalty programs as instrument of marketing
- Factor affecting educationists/scientist response to patent registration
- Relationship between customers internal usage practices usage practices and awareness to internal advertising
- Factors affecting positive and negative word of mouth in restaurant industry
- Maternity and baby products marketing
- Effects of occupational status on women food buying and cooking behavior
- Effect of self-placement of habitual buying products on their sales
- Market entry strategy in an emerging market using country of origin information
Having difficulties with choosing your research topic? The deadlines are pressing and you have no time to handle all your academic assignments?
Get help from experienced and well-trained writers holding a college or a PhD degree! We also offer proofreading and essay writing service. Click the button to proceed!