30 Ideas for Research Paper Topics on Business
Business is what powers the global economics and human civilization in general. No wonder that business became an object of intense researches. There are no areas of human life that can’t be attached to the business (except the ones human morals prevent us to). So studying it can be incredibly interesting, because you can choose business research topics and make a research paper of it.
For your convenience, we have made a writing services review:
Use the cultural context to its fullest extent if you are not writing about the global corporation. Similar products and business models can have overwhelming success in one country and no success at all in others. The success of the business topics depends on predicting the needs of the target audience and the target audience is people with their own personalities, habits, and traditions.
Try to focus on practical aspects. There are a lot of legends, rumors, and theories around business, but the real statistics and data are what can prove what is working and what is not. Always check is the statistics come from reliable sources. Sometimes, the data is falsified to strengthen the positions of certain companies among the others, so be sure that you use the figures of the unbiased side.
Search for something that wasn’t already studied. The histories of great companies and biographies of their owners are written so thoroughly that it would be a great challenge to add something to them. But if you try and make a research about not so great, but unusual or very promising business, you may draw attention of your audience to it and show them that business continues its development and something new equally big can still emerge from a simple good idea, good realization, and good management.
You may use our samples of topics to get inspiration for your own research and we are sure it will be totally great!
30 Interesting Business Topics for Research Paper
- The phenomenon of startups
- Teenage business
- Small business as a basis of economics
- Business in third-world countries
- Business and taxes
- Business ethics and general ethic
- The cultural differences of business in different countries
- Defining the targeted audience
- Diversity of Personnel: is it good for business?
- Business and Crisis Management
- Calculating risks in business
- The concept of free-market: utopia or achievable goal?
- Monopolies and their impact on the market
- Business and personal relationships. Can family business ruin a family?
- Business dynasties
- Franchises: what differentiates them from business “from scratch”?
- Business and copyright law
- Market of services
- The changes in consumer behavior after the popularisation of the Internet
- Charity as advertisement strategy in business
- Outsourcing in business, its advantages, and disadvantages
- The balance of increasing production and ecology
- Corporate culture and company rituals in business
- Business diplomacy and negotiation
- The importance of a healthy working environment in business
- The relationships between governments and private businesses
- Do brands have the same importance on the modern market?
- Business during a military crisis
- Culture of consumerism: what is it?
- Are social media the new market?