40 Great Ideas For Your Women and Gender Research Paper Topics
Nowadays, the theme of gender equality and gender studies is very popular all over the world. For the first time in history women feel empowered enough to step forward and speak up for themselves. The MeeToo movement is the prominent proof of the fact that women finally decided not to endure the gender discrimination.
We collected a few tips to help you write a great research paper about women and gender. The first and, possibly important one is the usage of the checked facts. The gender topic is now widely speculated and sometimes people go so far as publishing the false data and statistics to prove their point. Also, you have to remember that gender is a very vulnerable and relatively new topic in the society, so there are still no stable definitions and ways of research that are accepted by everyone all over the world.
Read also: A Guide to Buying Term Papers Online
If you have doubts about the legitimacy of the research or the accuracy of the data it provides, you may consult some independent authorities. It is very useful even if the research is very similar to your own feelings. Please remember that personal experience is very important in gender studies, it can give you some insights and guide you through the way of your research, but it can’t be the universally relevant data.
Also, disregarding of what gender or genders you are writing about, please try to avoid the discrimination of the others. The gender studies exist to enhance understanding of the concept of gender and between genders in general. To be sure that your paper doesn’t discriminate anyone, try to imagine that you are reading it to the mixed audience of different genders. If they all would feel relatively fine, you definitely managed to write a great and objective paper.
Feel free to check out the sample topics we prepared for you. Maybe they will give you some ideas for your own study?
- The history of gender
- The difference between sex and gender
- Women erased from history: who they were and what they did?
- Gender imbalance in China and India: the causes of it
- Stereotype gender roles: why did society need them and does it need them now?
- Sexual revolution and the concept of gender
- Can gender be changed during a person’s life?
- Intergender relations
- The development and goal of gender studies
- How many genders exist in humanity?
- The #MeeToo movement and its consequences
- Gender discrimination laws all over the world
- What is sexism and gender discrimination?
- Does the backwards discrimination exist?
- Expected gender traits: nature versus nurture
- The physiological differences and gender
- Gender transitioning
- Gender and family issues
- Gender and sexual harassment
- Sex, gender and leadership
- Gender and parenting
- Gender roles in media and literature
- Feminism movement
- Do men need to fight for their rights as feminist women do?
- Does sex still sell? Gender in advertising
- Gender and pornography. Fem-porn: does it exist?
- Gender and prostitution
- Cognitive differences between genders
- Typically male and typically female nonverbal communication
- Women and “glass ceiling”
- Maternity and paternity leaves. Are they equally important for the baby?
- Abortions, pregnancy and gender
- Internal misogyny and misandry: causes and ways to overcome
- Childfree movement and gender
- Sexual behaviour, marriage strategies and gender
- The toys segregation and sexual education: shall it still be different for boys and girls?
- Gender dysphoria
- Beauty standards and gender
- Gender and power: male and female bosses
- Sexual orientation and gender