30 Cyber Security Research Paper Topics
Internet as the global network was made primarily for the military purposes. So no wonder that the meaning of security was significant from the very beginning. Later, when Internet became accessible for almost everyone, the criminals also started to use it for their own goals. The cyber security specialists and cyber criminals started the competition that can be compared with development of offensive weapons and defensive ones to withstand the attacks. Cyber security is the field of science that is developing constantly and rapidly, so there are always lots of interesting topics for the research paper.
Cyber crimes are now a global problem that affects lots of spheres of human life. The police all over the world has to study how to deal with this type of crimes, the safety lessons for kids prepare them for the hazards of digital world… Of course, the big companies that have all the reasons to keep their data secret and intact invest incredible amounts of money to increase the digital security all over the world. Every new gadget and software product becomes the target for cyber criminals sooner or later, so their manufacturers do everything that is possible to be one step ahead.
Almost everything we see in our daily life may need some of a cyber security. Even when we are totally offline walking in the park, there are cameras around us and lots of digital devices that could be turned on us if not the security specialists who protect them from intervention and enhance this protection every day. The vulnerabilities of the digital world shouldn’t cause paranoia, but still the basics of digital security are worth learning for everyone who uses the benefits of modern civilization.
If you are struggling with the topic for your research paper, try looking through our list of sample ones. The digital security is a constantly changing field, but maybe, with some proper updating and modification, they will inspire you to make an awesome paper.
- The policy of installing applications to the phones and tables
- Security measures in Windows, Unix and MacOS
- Encrypting viruses
- Loss of data and its restoration
- The process of authentication
- Data encryption algorithms
- The ways of network intrusion and their detection and prevention
- Itsand security measures
- The most prominent pandemics of cyber viruses
- White hat and black hat hackers: who are they?
- Phishing and scam in the Internet
- Social networks and digital security
- Revenge porn and blackmailing in the Internet
- What is firewall and how it helps to protect the network?
- Cookies, privacy and cyber security
- Identity theft in the Internet
- The strategies of password
- Device synchronisation and protection
- Terms and conditions in the software
- Digital piracy and security
- Laws against cyber crimes
- Cyber security while downloading files
- Social engineering and its importance
- Software updates and patches and their importance
- The most well-known closed vulnerabilities
- The emergency actions after hacking
- The main causes of cyber crimes
- Biometrics and cyber security
- Bots and cyber security
- The unified user profiles, their advantages and dangers
Having difficulties with choosing your research topic? The deadlines are pressing and you have no time to handle all your academic assignments?
Get help from experienced and well-trained writers holding a college or a PhD degree! We also offer proofreading and essay writing service. Click the button to proceed!