40 Education Research Paper Topics
Studying how to study is always a tricky thing. But it’s also a vast field for suggesting something new and revolutionary. Psychology and pedagogical studies go further and deeper, we understand more about human nature and their drive to learn literally every year. Writing an education research paper is your great opportunity to make innovations that will forever remain in history. Or just provide some useful tips for your college group, which is no less great.
You may also find agencies which employ the best experts at writing a research paper.
To write a great paper, you should thoroughly choose your education research topics and a paper writer. Classical programs are considered solid and unshakable, but transferring them to the world of current technologies and possibilities can look as fascinating and fresh as replaying “Romeo and Juliet” in the modern setting.
Another good thing to do is to define your approach. Education can have lots of sides: someone wants their pupils to solve complicated problems and reach success as skilled specialists, others put mindfulness and happiness as their primary goal, another education program may simply teach students to learn by themselves and to surf through the evergrowing ocean of information.
You may get stuck between the controversial models. It is also natural. Not all approaches of studying can be combined: actually, some of them were made as mutually exclusive on purpose. We are sure you will figure it out just setting your own main goal of education and then finding, combining and changing the existing ways to reach it to get the best one.
Still wondering “what to do to write my research paper” and where to begin? Have a look at the sample topics about education we chose for you. They may give you the inspiration to search for more and make your education research paper a truly great one.
Learn more: What is a research paper and how to write it?
List of 40 Hot Topics in Education
- The development of critical thinking as the primary goal of the educational process
- The evolution of approaches to education throughout history
- Education and modern technologies, their positive and negative impact
- Virtual reality worlds and education. Virtual classes and research rooms
- The overview of the main modern approaches to education
- Sex education: pros and cons
- Education and gender: same-sex school and their comparison to the mixed-sex ones
- Theoretical education vs practical education
- The phenomenon of apprenticeship and its role in developing systems of education
- What is considered basic education in different countries and why?
- Preschool education: knowledge or social skills?
- Shall the development of emotional intelligence be one of the goals of modern education?
- Educational discrimination and its impact on the future of the pupils
- Education and socialization of mentally challenged people. Similarities and differences.
- Inclusive classes: how do pupils in such classes perform in comparison with non-inclusive ones?
- Bell Curve controversy. How should grades be calculated?
- Do we still need grades in the modern educational system?
- Education and motivation:how to make pupils interested how to make pupils interested
- How can modern education be compared with classical school education?
- Bullying and unhealthy psychological atmosphere in class. Its impact on the quality of education
- Shall parents be involved in the educational process?
- Does education ever stop or it continues during the entire life?
- Censorship and education. Shall we protect the students or guide them through everything they want to know?
- Dress code and school rules. Are some of them outdated?
- The role of discipline in education and its impact on the process of learning
- Information overload:the bane of the modern world. How can we help the students to deal with it?
- Summaries, audiobooks, and online problem solvers. Can the classical educational system endure this?
- The authority of the teacher and its role in the educational process.
- What qualities are essential for a modern teacher
- Education and religion. Religious needs of the students. What if religion forbids some aspects of the study?
- The Internet: the huge library and a very unsafe place. How to help students use it safely for educational purposes?
- Standardized testing: a conventional way of checking the results of education or a new caste system?
- Private education: what shall be in the school to get a license?
- The history of the greatest universities in the world. What makes them so great now?
- Alternative schooling: the main approaches and the results of it
- Shall the development of personal morals be a part of school education?
- Multicultural education. The teacher as a mediator if the cultural clash occurs.
- Shall the teacher only teach? The role of a teacher as a negotiator and moral guide.
- Response to Intervention (RTI): how shall it work?
- School violence, dealing with it and minimizing harm.