30 Cool Ideas For Your Research Paper Topics on Politics
Political science is a very complicated one. It is tightly connected to history, economics, social sciences, even geography and psychology. Political events can have so many causes underneath that are not obvious at all, that a great political expert has to be nearly omniscient to see them all. So how to write a perfect and professional research paper on politics without studying a dozen or two extra subjects?
Try to concentrate. Choose the single event or phenomenon and one (or two if you are really into it) approach to it. Focusing on the main causes and consequences may give you much more than trying to study something from the every side possible. You know your best skills better than us, so choose the approach that can really allow you shine.
Don’t be shy to consult and quote other authors. Mostly they do pretty much the same: choose their approach and event and work on it. Finding some extremely narrowed works of political scientists, analyzing them and coming up with your own solution can save you a ton of time in comparison with reading hundreds of pages of broader works dedicated to your topic.
Keep in mind the level of your audience and their political preferences. Sometimes politics can be a tingly subject and the people may disagree with you not because your facts are insufficient or the logic is flawed, but simply because they have the opposite political preferences. You don’t need to write about those things that are acceptable for your audience only, of course. We just warn you to be prepared for such a situation that, unfortunately, may happen.
Have a look at our sample topics on Politics. Maybe, they will give you an idea for your own?
- Political system and government of the Great Britain
- The development of politics in Ancient Greece
- Politics and the geographical conditions of the state
- Globalization and politics
- Psychology of politics
- The controversial political decisions that saved the state
- Totalitarian regimes: how does such politics still exist?
- Politics and corruption: does the power corrupt inevitably?
- Politics and religion
- Civil wars: a failure of politics?
- The changes of politics according to the changes of primarily important resources
- Culture and politics
- Comparison of the political parties, their structure and functions
- Elections as the instrument of politics
- The future of politics: what can it be in 100 years?
- Federalism, Confederalism and Unitary systems. What are the differences in politics
- The concept of democracy and democratic politics
- Why politics is often considered immoral?
- The role of public relations in politics.
- Media as a political power
- Social movements: the politics made from the bottom upwards
- Revolutions: the main causes, similarities and differences
- Politics and gender discrimination
- Communism: utopia or achievable goal?
- The ideal political system: what can it be?
- Politics and philosophy
- The rational choice theory
- Nationalism and politics
- Interest groups in politics
- The development of the political science
Having difficulties with choosing your research topic? The deadlines are pressing and you have no time to handle all your academic assignments?
Get help from experienced and well-trained writers holding a college or a PhD degree! We also offer proofreading and essay writing service. Click the button to proceed!