40 Business Research Paper Topics: Save Your Grade With These Ideas!
To make a great business research paper you should know some important things that distinguish business papers from the rest of similar works. You will definitely study lots and lots statistics and figures, so make sure you get the true one. Unfortunately, some companies use statistics to present themselves as better partners than they actually are, so always pay attention to the source of the figures. Independent analysis is the most reliable one, especially if it was done by the different analytic companies several times.
Another point you should take into consideration is the scale of the business you are going to write about. Small businesses are no less interesting than international company, but the approach to them will be very different. At first, you’ll almost certainly do lots of field research by yourself: the big companies are studied very thoroughly, while small business isn’t as interested for the statistic agencies unless it is a new branch of it that is a phenomenon. From the other hand, you have a pretty big chance to become a gold digger and conduct a research that no one never did before.
Talking about statistics collected by yourself, we shall mention the relevance of this statistics. It will be a lot of work to make the right questionnaire and get responses from the quantity of owners big enough for the data to be relevant. So if you decide to narrow your topic to something no one (or almost no one) studied before or just if you didn’t found the data in the open sources and decided to collect it instead – make sure that you have enough respondents around.
We welcome you to look through the list of the topics we collected for you to get some inspiration.
- The history of the business from ancient times to modern days
- Cotton industry in the U.S. and its role in the development of the country
- Fur trading: will the vegan movement influence it?
- Fast food industry and its connection to working class people
- Mass Media in business in pre-Internet era and modern days
- Illegal businesses: legalizing or eliminating?
- Pharmaceutical industry and business ethics. Shall the cures from dangerous diseases be free?
- Worldwide alcohol industry. Religious and secular restrictions.
- Tobacco industry and the changes of cigarettes advertising due to the healthcare laws.
- Financial markets. Will online trading substitute the real life one?
- Corporate corruption, espionage and data leaking. Case studies
- Child labor. Shall it be allowed in some cases, when and why?
- Beauty industry and its changes throughout history. Does bodypositive movement endanger it?
- Will the Book Industry survive the era of virtual reality?
- The examples of rise and fall.
- Discrimination in the workplace. Is positive discrimination a good response to it?
- Green Energy and the Oil Companies: is there an undeclared war between them?
- Family-Owned Business: why do people often prefer to buy from family businesses?
- Internet Commerce: how much one can save without a physical store?
- Overcoming the problem of underemployment in the U.S.
- Overqualification: what is it and what are the issues connected with it?
- Japanese economical wonder: the reasons and consequences.
- The history of accounting: from Babylon to New York
- Innovations in business: bringing the new life into the old branches
- The greatest business troubleshooting cases
- The role of slavery in history. The economical reasons of slavery still existing in the modern world
- African American entrepreneurship: the most prominent business owners
- Start of the Empires: how did the modern giants start?
- Women in business. Feminism and entrepreneurship.
- Maternity leave, working parents and their impact on business
- Are domestic servants an anachronism? The industry of domestic service
- Employee training: when training an existing worker is better than firing and hiring?
- Corporate ethics and its practical reasons. Why having it is good for business?
- Business and charity
- Transition from school to work. How do young people prepare to enter the world of business?
- Business and religion. Can it be connected, when and why?
- Burnout and depression in the working place. How the business owner shall manage it?
- Workplace safety. How to write safety instructions and how to make sure that the workers obey them?
- The role of logistics in business
- Minimum wage. How it is calculated and regulated by the government?